Friday, January 23, 2009

Obama Keeps Blackberry!!!

Yea! President Obama, who I should continue to mention had not won my vote, was able to keep his Blackberry in office!!! Well, sort of... You see, they had to make special Blackberry's for him with enhanced firewalls and no GPS chips... But its still a RIM Blackberry!!!

Other news... I am one step closer to acheiving my bachelors degree in Accounting this summer. On Tuesday, my mission to Africa was reviewed by SUNY to see if it met the experience to qualify for college credits. I am happy to report that I was awarded 6 Advanced Level credits in Ugandan Culture. They are treating it as a "study abroad" course. I almost comment my whole marriage is a course in "study a broad", but I knew they wouldn't get it...so, now I need to do is pass Auditing and Investments, and I am a BS in Accounting!!!

I'm also proud to report that I have received my referrals for St. John Fisher College for the MBA Program. Now all I have to do is pass the GMAT and I should be all set.

Time to go, Brian is on my lap beating me up... making it so much fun typing and such... See ya Later!!!

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I think of BS, I always think of you first, so you're a shoe in for this! (you can quote me on that if it helps you get through school)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberries kill people!

    Good luck in your smartification process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I almost comment my whole marriage is a course in "study a broad", but I knew they wouldn't get it"

    This is why I miss you, Brian. The other day I was doing an informal interview for some agency nursing and I made a joke that would kind of go along those lines, where you and I would laugh about it and bring it up later. The recruiter stopped what she was doing and peered over her glasses at me with a schoolmarm look on her face. After an awkward silence, I said, "that was a joke."

    A curt nod and an okay, and we were off for the rest of the interview. Needless to say (yet here I am saying it), the rest of the interview was supremely jokeless.

    ReplyDelete