Friday, January 16, 2009

Year End is kicking!

I don't know if I discussed this before, but Year End at Paychex (Dec 15-Feb 15: when people are worried about getting and fixing W2s) is insanely busy... 12 hour work days 6 days a week are not unheard of.

As the supervisor of the New Client Team, I have been especially busy. This is the first year that I've had this supervisory assignment, and I've been running. This YE, we've taken on 1,000 new clients just in the first three weeks, with nothing to say about the remaining two. In addition, because I'm still the Year End coordinator, coordinating the whole production... Its been pretty busy...

Luckily, I've been able to catch the news a bit. This Tuesday, President Obama, star of the hit shows "Hillary got Barack-ed" and "Obamanation: The Story of how to make it to the top with no visible credentials", will be sworn in as President. All joking aside, I wish Mr. Obama good luck in this job. I didn't vote for him, but he's our President and we have to support him.

Did you know the President can't have a Blackberry while in office? Its a Security Breach. Its also why I may never be President.

Well, that's my ramblings. Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. "Its also why I may never be President."

    That and the fact that nobody would vote for you because you are a hockey dad.

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete