Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Looks Good!

Well, I've been able to pull up the blog on the home computer, and it looks great! Last night, I spent some time linking my friends who had blogs up to my "blogger" account so that I could keep track of their blogs. I don't know if that will alert them to the fact that I now have a blog to, or if I have to email them myself. I guess we'll see...

In other news - my sister is pregnant. I believe she said she is 9 weeks along. I'm not terribly happy about this. She's 22, single but living with a 28 year old man (who already has a kid with another woman), and can't keep herself in school for anything. She's a receptionist with the State, so she has good benefits, but no pay.

I'm not mad she's pregnant. I'm disappointed because she's pregnant, on purpose, with a guy who doesn't want to get married and when he cuts and runs, she's left with... Not to mention, she knew he didn't want to get married before she got pregnant, but she still decided to start a family(?) With this man.

Ok, that's my older brother rants. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment