Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mayhem

Well, YE is definately upon us now - in full effect!!!

I've now had my third week of working 12+ hour days and its been insane. Sales have been through the roof, its crazy!

In other good news, junior has Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. He's starting to get better, but he was at 104 deg. temp for a while. Luckily, Tylenol was doing the trick.

Otherwise, things are getting final for St John Fisher in the fall for their MBA Program. I'm really excited about this. In a few weeks, I have to sit the GMAT Exam, and then all should be final...

Well, that is all for now! Let me know how you all are!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Brian! 12 hour days suck, especially back to back to back to back.....etc.

    I hope Junior gets better. 104 is high.

    Want to do my taxes? (don't worry, my wife did them already)

    ReplyDelete