Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*** Final *** Jury Duty

Well, I'm happy to report I did not get picked for Jury Duty!

The case I was assigned to was a murder case that happened on Hudson Avenue back in September. Luckily, for me, I had already read about the case and the media around it, so I was happy to report that and show that, therefore, I could not be impartial.

Unluckily, because I didn't get picked yesterday for the jury interviewing, I needed to actually go before the judge and the attorneys after court and let them know of my knowledge and be excused that way... Not a fun experience by any means, but it worked...

So, back to work I am!

Oh yea, Andrea is pregnant and we don't call my son Junior...

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting out of your civil duty to put a crook behind bars......I would have done the same!

    I love the way you slyly say that your wife is pregnant. So nonchalant, so after thoughty, so perfect.

    well, have a great day and i hope you and Junior get some good father son time in before Junior #2 shows up!

    ReplyDelete